Date & Time:
Saturday, March 5, 2022
6:30 PM – 10:30 PM PST
Divine Cafe at the Springs Preserve
317 South Valley View Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89107
About this event
Seven featured authors will launch six great new books!
- From Chesham, Buckinghamshire, UK, Marshall Hall presents Blimey, I’m Knackered! An American’s Survival Guide to British English
- From Boston, Massachusetts, Beth Castrodale presents her gripping suspense novel I Mean You No Harm
- From the open road, Ron Clements presents his groundbreaking guidebook A Sports Fan’s Guide to Route 66
- From Reno, Nevada, Christopher and Elizabeth Barile present their new outdoor guide Base Camp Reno: 101 Hikes from Sage to Snow
- From Henderson, Nevada, Brett Riley presents his young adult debut Freaks
- From Las Vegas, Megan Edwards presents her long-awaited genre- and time-bending novel A Coin for the Ferryman
- Your master of ceremonies, award-winning poet Harry Fagel
Meet and greet a fascinating lineup of award-winning Imbrifex authors: A.D. Hopkins, H.G. McKinnis, Deborah Wall, Rick Quinn, Aaron Reed, and more. Plus, several Imbrifex Books authors whose books are in varying stages of production: Greg DeMars (Urban Fly Fishing Dallas & Ft. Worth), Michael Kozlowsky (Scarecrow Has A Gun), Robert McConnell (Fly Fishing Houston & SE Texas) and more.
Meet and greet the founders and contributors of RoadTripAmerica.com: Michael Roth, George Carey, Tom Herbertson, Pat Mount, Peter Thody, Megan Edwards, Mark Sedenquist, and more, celebrating more than a quarter-century of helping travelers the world over plan road trips in North America.
Meet and greet some very special guests who are party of the community of experts we work with everyday to produce books, e-books, audiobooks, and web sites: Peter Thody (Editor); Doug Symington (Freisens Corporation); Stan Ruiz (Spiderlink), Amanda Skenandore (author); Doug & Susan Kirby (Roadside America); Vicki Adang (Editor); Suzanne Campbell (Book Designer); Oksana Marafioti (author); and Jane Reilly (Smith Publicity) thus far. We are expecting several of our designers, editors, producers, engineers and marketing specialists to attend this party from around the USA.
And we eternally grateful for the support and friendship we have received from our family, our authors families and all of of our friends from around the globe. And to everyone who purchases books!
Enjoy complimentary gourmet appetizers, wine, and other beverages in the beautiful ambiance of the Divine Cafe at the Springs Preserve. A cash bar will also be available. The party is free and open to the public, but reservations are required. There’s plenty of free parking! We hope you’ll join us for an exciting and delicious evening! Make your reservation here.